Sunday 4 January 2015

I ❤️ makeup brow kit


As most of you know, I am naturally seriously lacking in the eyebrow department, So I will gladly take any help I can get. I decided that, while working well as an eyebrow powder, urban decays 'faint' was much too warm toned for my face. So, with my newly found love for powder eyebrow products, I went on a hunt. In superdrug I discovered I ❤️ makeup had a brow kit. I picked up the medium shade palette - I woke up this groomed. The kit comes in three variations (Fairest of them all, I woke up this groomed and Bold is best) Each with three shades of powder, matching any shade someone could need, an eyebrow wax, a small, not completely rubbish brush and a small set of tweezers.




For my eyebrows I use the middle shade and the wax, but sometimes I add a few strokes of the first or third powder to add dimension and realism. I find that the tiny brush is usable but tends to apply a little patchily, it may work better on thinner eyebrows than mine. I like to use superdrug's slanted eyeliner brush to apply the powder to my eyebrows, I then apply the wax over the top to set my eyebrows. Sometimes I apply Rimmel's lightest brow this way gel to set and enhance my brows.



These powders last all day and remove effortlessly with makeup remover which I see as a massive plus. They apply nicely but It can take a while to get an even brow. The compact is slim and light and comes with a reasonable sized mirror for a good view of your eyebrow area. They sure do pack a punch for the tiny price tag of £2.99!

link

I hope you enjoyed this post and had a great New Years Eve and start to 2015! Thanks for reading, I cannot put into words how grateful I am for you guys.

E x







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik